Our bilevel & non-invasive ventilation (NIV) devices deliver effective therapy for a wide range of breathing disorders (e.g. COPD). They were designed to help you breathe more easily and in greater comfort, whether you're at home or in hospital.
Lumis 150 VPAP ST is a non-invasive ventilator designed to provide personalised ventilation to support your respiratory condition.
- iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) mode, Lumis 150 VPAP ST maintains ventilation at an alveoli level to suit your changing needs.
- Intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) and optional AutoEPAP technology, iVAPS continuously monitors your ventilation and your upper airway.
- Individually responsive with IntelligentAir- IntelligentAir is a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to your individual breathing needs:
- iVAPS learns your unique alveolar ventilation, sets appropriate targets, then provides smooth pressure support to suit.
- Intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) gives you maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until you need it (ie, if you cannot trigger the ventilator), iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring you back to target.
- AutoEPAP monitors your upper airway and auto-adjusts the expiratory pressure delivered to address any (blockages) obstructions.
- Vsync, TiControl and Trigger and cycle are technologies that work together to manage any mask leak, synchronise with your breathing, and encourage you to breathe spontaneously – so you can receive the right level of ventilation as you need it.
- Elegant, user-friendly design. Designed with you in mind, Lumis is easy to navigate and use.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp for extra comfort. Lumis offers a Ramp feature to help you ease into each therapy session.
- Product Code: 28113; Humidair Cleanable Tub Sold Separately