Our bilevel & non-invasive ventilation (NIV) devices deliver effective therapy for a wide range of breathing disorders. It is designed to help you breathe more easily and in greater comfort, whether you're at home or in hospital.
The Stellar 100 ventilator is intended for use crosswise over various hospital settings where non-dependent patients are progressing.
It is Lightweight, small, quiet and adaptable, the Stellar 100 ventilator gives high quality performance for a wide range of adult and paediatric (> 13 kg) patients utilizing invasive and non-invasive applications.
From the individuals who require NIV during their doctor’s facility remain to chronic patients at home with conditions, for example, COPD, NMD and OHS, Stellar is a flexible system composed on account of its end users in mind.
Complementing Stellar’s range of therapy modes is Stellar’s combination of intelligent technologies. Precise and sensitive, technologies such as Vsync and TiControl, rise and fall times, ramp and ramp down, 5 trigger and cycle levels, allow you to fine-tune settings on a per patient basis.
- Real-time data and waveforms: including pressure and flow curves, tidal volume, as well as SpO2 and FiO2 levels are viewable on a large colour LCD display
- An auto-scaling function: automatically adjusts graphs to scale for easy assessment at a glance
- A user-friendly menu: provides intuitive navigation to setup options for quick access and adjustment
- A broad range of therapy modes: including S, T, S/T, PAC and CPAP
- Pathology defaults: organised by disease category, common clinical defaults assist therapy initiation and setup
- ResScan patient management software: offers high-resolution (25 Hz) flow and pressure data for download
- Integrated oxygen: up to 30 L/min and high pressure delivery: up to 40 cm H2O at the mask
- Extensive alarms: including FiO2 and SpO2 to provide added assurance for patient safety and care
- Paediatric use: approved for use by children weighing down to as little as 13 kg
- Humidification: heated humidification with H4i™ or HumiCare D900 to promote comfort
- Dual programs: set and save up to two programs for day/night ventilation or rest/active periods
- Personalised efficacy and comfort: various features allow you to easily fine-tune settings to suit your patients’ needs: Vsync and TiControl: proven ResMed technologies for leak compensation and inspiratory management for excellence in NIV. Ramp and ramp down: gradually increases and decreases the pressure support delivered to help ease your patients into and out of therapy sessions. 5 Trigger: trigger and cycle sensitivity levels can be fine-tuned according to your patient’s given condition. Rise and fall times: transition times between inspiratory and expiratory pressures can be adjusted to suit your patient’s inspiratory and expiratory needs.
- An internal battery: 2 hours of continuous power
- External batteries: the power of one – or two – RPS II external batteries, each providing an extra 8 hours’ capacity
- A DC-DC converter: plug in mobility for use anywhere with a DC outlet, including cars
- Custom-built mobility bags: protecting the ventilator while out and about
- A quality build and durable body: rigorously tested to withstand day-to-day use.
- Product Code: 24153; H4i Humidifier, DC Converter and External Battery, Sold Separatly.