Intelligent ventilation optimised for you.
The Stellar 150 ventilator is equipped to help with your respiratory condition and keep your carbon dioxide levels steady both during your hospital stay and at home.
It features IntelligentAir, a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to your individual breathing needs. IntelligentAir comprises iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support), a mode that automatically adapts to your changing needs, an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) that gives you maximum opportunity to breathe spontaneously and an optional AutoEPAP** feature that helps keep your upper airway free of obstruction.
Stellar 150 is suitable for both adults and children (weighing down to as little as 13 kg) and can be fine-tuned by the clinician to suit your needs.
- Intelligent technologies for comfort and support
- Precise and sensitive technologies that can be personalised for you are built into the Stellar 150 ventilator. They are designed to keep you comfortable and well-ventilated day and night.
- Real-time data and waveforms: including pressure and flow curves, tidal volume, as well as SpO2 and FiO2 levels are viewable on a large colour LCD display
- An auto-scaling function: automatically adjusts graphs to scale for easy assessment at a glance
- A user-friendly menu: provides intuitive navigation to setup options for quick access and adjustment
- A broad range of therapy modes: including S, T, S/T, PAC, CPAP and iVAPS
- Pathology defaults: organised by disease category, common clinical defaults assist therapy initiation and setup
- ResScan patient management software: offers high-resolution (25 Hz) flow and pressure data for download
- IntelligentAir: iVAPS, iBR and AutoEPAP continuously monitor and automatically adjust to deliver personalised therapy to meet your patients’ changing ventilatory needs
- Integrated oxygen: up to 30 L/min and high pressure delivery: up to 40 cm H2O at the mask
- Extensive alarms: including FiO2 and SpO2 to provide added assurance for patient safety and care
- Paediatric use: approved for use by children weighing down to as little as 13 kg
- Humidification: heated humidification with H4i™ or HumiCare™ D900 to promote comfort
- Dual programs: set and save up to two programs for day/night ventilation or rest/active periods
- Personalised efficacy and comfort: various features allow you to easily fine-tune settings to suit your patients’ needs: Vsync and TiControl™: proven ResMed technologies for leak compensation and inspiratory management for excellence in NIV. Ramp and ramp down: gradually increases and decreases the pressure support delivered to help ease your patients into and out of therapy sessions. 5 Trigger: trigger and cycle sensitivity levels can be fine-tuned according to your patient’s given condition. Rise and fall times: transition times between inspiratory and expiratory pressures can be adjusted to suit your patient’s inspiratory and expiratory needs.
- An internal battery: 2 hours of continuous power
- External batteries: the power of one – or two – RPS II external batteries, each providing an extra 8 hours’ capacity
- A DC-DC converter: plug in mobility for use anywhere with a DC outlet, including cars
- Custom-built mobility bags: protecting the ventilator while out and about
- A quality build and durable body: rigorously tested to withstand day-to-day use
- Product Code: 24143; H4i Humidifier, Dc Converter and External Battery sold separatly.