Designed especially for children, ResMed’s Pixi paediatric mask is engineered especially for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnoea in children.
The Pixi paediatric mask was designed with the cooperation of paediatric health experts to help children two to seven years old adapt to sleep apnoea therapy. Taking into account the bone structure, facial characteristics and skin sensitivity of children, the Pixi offers minimal facial pressure and incorporates a wide range of comfort and safety features that give you peace of mind while helping to provide a positive therapy experience for your child.
- Special headgear design sits away from the child's eyes and ears to reduce irritation and provide a clear line of sight, helping ease discomfort and feelings of claustrophobia.
- The Pixi's thin silicone cushion is soft and comfortable to minimise pressure on soft faces without compromising seal or therapy effectiveness.
- An emergency latch allows for quick removal if necessary, and makes it easy to take off.
- Two tubing attachment locations accommodate different sleeping positions and a Spring-flex lightweight tube that stretches and bends easily, so it won’t get caught or drag as your child moves around during sleep.
Complete Mask, Product Code: 61032
- Mask Frame – Product Code 61035
- Mask Cushion- Product Code 61033
- Headgear- Product Code 61034